Pets'n'Vets Crookfur has been serving the local community since 1987.
Meet The Team
Our Crookfur practice is headed up by partner Ivor Lough and Vet Nicola, with receptionists Amanda, Sophie and Gladys on hand to offer plenty of advice and support.
Facilities and Services
Our Crookfur practice offers routine consultations as well as FNA cytology, inhouse blood testing,microscopies and urine testing. If your pet requires an operation, then we are happy to transport them to our nearby Roundhouse Veterinary Hospital in one of our pet ambulances. Consulting nurse Cheree is available on a Tuesday afternoon for weight clinics, weigh and worms, nail clips, dental checks, anal glands, second vaccinations, tick removal, dressing changes, blood pressure checks, puppy and kitten checks, post-operative checks, and of course any general advice you need.
Offering the very best in local pet care, you are always welcome to pop in for a chat. We are an RCVS accredited practice meaning both our surgery and staff, meet the most stringent of standards.
As part of the local community of shops in Harvie Avenue, there is plenty of parking at our practice. Offering great value for money and a personal touch, you are guaranteed a warm welcome by our Newton Mearns team! If you are looking for labrador cuddles then Baloo and Findlay are always here! Our team loves the nearby Dams to Darnley Country Park for a stroll, as well Pollok Park which is less than a 10 minute drive away (and which was named Britain's Best Park in 2008!)
Pets’n’Vets-Crookfur 250 Booster Give Away! This Year’s Booster is on us!
To celebrate 48 years in Practice, we are giving away 250 pet boosters for 2019/2020 at Pets’n’Vets-Crookfur! In order to qualify for this amazing offer your home address must have a G77 postcode and you must register with us, Pets’n’Vets-Crookfur, by the 24th of May 2019. There are two ways to qualify for your pet’s free booster:
- If you are new to the Pets’n’Vets Family - You can either Register over the phone or in our Practice
- If you are already registered with Pets’n’Vets-Crookfur – simply recommend us to a friend and ask them to mention your name when they register with us.
… and hey presto … this year’s booster is on us!
Terms and Conditions:
- This offer refers to and is redeemable at Pets’n’Vets-Crookfur only.
- Clients registering with us must do so with the intention of using our practice for ongoing Veterinary Care. We reserve the right to refuse a free booster if we consider the client’s intention to be otherwise.
- Clients will be required to give Pets’n’Vets -Crookfur permission to seek medical history for previous treatment from previous veterinary practices.
- This offer is available for Dogs and Cats only.
- Definition: “Booster” = a single Pet Vaccine
- We will use Nobivac vaccines only – provided that they are deemed suitable for your pet by our vets – this may include all or any of the components D,H,P, L2 for Dogs and Tricat FeLV for cats – at the discretion of the vet.
- We are unable to offer boosters out-with those that we usually hold in terms of brand or content.
- Any vaccination for component other than those mentioned above is not included.
- Boosters will be administered at the discretion of the Veterinary Surgeon and may be withheld without recompense should they feel that vaccination is not suitable for that particular pet or at that particular time, entirely at their discretion.
- Free boosters will be limited to a maximum of 4 per household.
- Should medical history be requested for a pet by another veterinary practice within 12 weeks of free vaccination, the Pets’n’Vets Family reserve the right to recoup the cost of vaccination (at our usual price) from the client.
- This offer is open only to those whose home address has a G77 postcode, pets must reside at the same location on a full-time basis to qualify.
- Pets whose vaccinations have lapsed will receive one of the two vaccinations required free of charge under this offer – the other part of the vaccination will be charged at our usual price.
- There is no alternative to this offer – financial or otherwise.
- Registration by phone or in person will reserve a booster. Appointments must be made for the booster to be administered before 24th May 2020.
- The booster must be given by 24th May 2020. The offer becomes invalid after that date regardless of registration.
- Should we designate all 250 free boosters, or for any other reason, we reserve the right to close the offer early and without notice.