Veterinary Physiotherapist Gillian Leung leads the physiotherapy service, having completed the Postgraduate Masters in Veterinary Physiotherapy at Liverpool University.
Gillian worked as a physiotherapist in human healthcare before transferring her skills to the animal world to launch an innovative veterinary physiotherapy service to dogs recovering from injury or struggling with mobility.
Common reasons for physiotherapy referral are:
- Recovery from soft tissue injuries including muscle tears and tendinopathy
- Before or after surgery to maximise recovery
- Help with management of osteoarthritis
- Help with pain management
- Recovery from injury or illness
- Improve mobility in the older dog
- Post fracture management
- Palliative care
To refer a patient for physiotherapy please email